热门资讯 点击: 2012-02-19
111届广交会展位
第111届广交会展区分布
地址:【琶洲展馆】 广州市海珠区阅江中路380号 展馆A区: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. 展馆B区: 9, 10, 11, 12, 13. 展馆C区: 14, 15, 16.
第一期:(2012年4月15日-19日) 4月12日- 14日为布展时间
(注:前面红色数字代表展位数量,括号里红字代表与上届相比增加或减少的展位数量) 619进口展区: 9.3 10.31/6
2813家用电器: 1.2 2.2 3.2 4.2 5.22/3 989电子电气产品:4.12/3 5.1(-24) 1079电子消费品: 10.35/6 11.3 1009照明产品: 12.2 13.2(+24)
239计算机及通讯产品:5.21/3
728大型机械及设备: 6.1 7.1 8.11/8(+67) 1112+8.0小型机械: 3.13/4 4.11/3 8.17/8 8.0 2221建筑及装饰材料: 9.1 9.2 10.2 11.2 (+198) 1402卫浴设备: 10.1 11.1 12.12/3(+119)
1341汽车配件: 1.1 2.1 3.11/4(+7) 664摩托车: 12.11/3 13.1(-5)
196自行车: 16.21/2(+2)
2148工具: 14.1 15.1 14.2 15.2 16.21/2 16.3(-49)
1658五金: 14.3 15.3 14.4 15.4 16.41/3(-196) 487化工产品: 16.42/3 车辆(户外):12.0
工程机械(户外):4.0 5.0 6.0 8.0
第二期:(2012年4月23日-27日) 4月20日-22日为布展时间
2140日用陶瓷: 1.1 2.1 3.1 4.11/6 6.11/2(+95) 2040餐厨用品: 1.2 2.2 3.2 4.21/3 1064园林产品: 4.22/3 5.2(+120)
970+8.0玻璃工艺品: 6.11/2 7.1 8.1 8.0 1103工艺陶瓷: 4.15/6 5.1(-122)
2472家居用品: 14.3 15.3 16.3 14.4 15.4 16.4
(+128) 194个人护理用具:15.25/6(-65) 128浴室用品: 16.21/3
68土特产:11.11/8(-30)
2117家具: 10.2 11.2 12.2 13.2(+121) 1727家居装饰品: 9.3 10.3 11.3 编织及藤铁工艺品: 4.0 8.0
1234玩具: 14.1 15.1 14.2 15.2(+127) 256钟表眼镜: 16.22/3(+44)
1978礼品及赠品: 9.1 10.1 11.15/8 9.2(+4) 1123节日用品:11.11/4 12.1 13.1(+19) 80铁石制品(户外): 13.0(-90)
第三期:(2012年5月1日—5日) 4月28日-30日为布展时间
275进口区:11.21/2
333童装:6.12/3(+33) 392内衣: 1.12/3(+49) 服装饰物与配件:4.0 8.0
2557男女装: 1.11/3 2.1 3.1 4.1 5.1(+251) 171裘革皮羽绒及制品: 6.11/3(-16) 1003食品:12.2 13.2(+149)
414医药及保健品: 10.21/4 11.21/2(-36) 414医疗器械、耗材、敷料: 10.23/4(+63)
注:化工行业展位面积为 2*2=4平方米/标准展位
其他行业展位面积为 3*3=9平方米/标准展位
688运动服及休闲服: 7.1 8.1(-146)
1324体育及旅游休闲用品:3.2 4.2 5.2(+55) 1733办公文具: 1.2 2.2 3.25/6(+42) 2249箱包:9.2 9.3 10.3 11.3(+66) 2449鞋: 9.1 10.1 11.1 12.1 13.1(+29) 899纺织原料面料: 14.4 15.4 16.41/2(-16)
183地毯及挂毯: 16.41/2(+9)
2894家用纺织品: 14.1 15.1 14.2 15.2 16.2 14.3
15.3 16.3(+11)
实用广交会英语
展会欢迎英语白话
1 I’ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特意为你们放置使你们在北京的勾留舒畅。
2 You’re going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特别顾问了。
3 It’s just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.如果你们感应便利的话,我想此刻会商一下日程放置的标题问题。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我觉得此刻可以先草拟一具姑且方案。
5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.如果他有甚么定见的话,我们还可以对打算略加点窜。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we’ll have enough time for our talks?我们是不是能包管有充沛的工夫来构和?
16 I’m afraid that won’t be possible,much as we’d like to.虽然我们很想如许做,但生怕不可了。
17 We’ve got to report back to the head office.我们还要回往向总部报告请示环境呢。
18 Thank you for you cooperation.感谢你们的合作。
19 We’ve arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已很顺利地把勾当日程放置好了。
20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?这是我们为你和你的伴侣拟定的勾当日程放置。请过目一下,好吗?
21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有定见的话,请提出来。{119届广交会工作报告}.
22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在拟定这个打算上必定花了良多精力吧。
23 We really wish you’ll have a pleasant stay here.我们朴拙地希看你们在这里过得舒畅。
24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.我想可否在我们拜候结束时为我们放置
一点工夫购物。
25 Welcome to our factory.欢迎到我们工厂来。
26 I’ve been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一向都盼看着参不雅贵厂。
27 You’ll know our products better after this visit.参不雅后您会对我们的产品有更深的体味。
28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.或许我们可以先参不雅一下想象部门。
29 Then we could look at the production line.然后我们再往看看消费线。
30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述着每道工艺间的跟尾环境。
32 We are running on two shifts.我们施行的工作是两班倒。
33 Almost every process is computerized.几近每道工艺都是由电脑节制的。
34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.工作效力大年夜大年夜地进步了,而劳动强度却降落了。
35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.所有产品在全部消费过程中得经由过程五道质量查抄关。
36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我们觉得质量是一个企业的魂灵。
37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.因此,我们老是把质量放在第一名来考虑。
38 Quality is even more important than quantity.质量比数量更加?38 Quality is even more important than quantity.质量比数量更加首要。
39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希看此次来参不雅没有给你们增加太多的麻烦。
40 Do we have to wear the helmets?我们得戴上防护帽吗?
41 Is the production line fully automatic?消费线是全主动的吗?
42 What kind of quality control do you have?你们用甚么编制来节制质量呢?
43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.所有产品出厂前必需要颠末严格查抄。
44 What\'s your general impression,may I ask?不知您对我们厂总的印象若何?
45 I\'m impressed by your approach to business.你们经营营业的编制给我留下了很深的印象。
61 Your desire coincides with ours.我们两边的愿看都是一致的。
62 No wonder you’re so experienced.怪不得你这么有经验。
63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.伴着竞争的加重,纺织品商业愈来愈难做了。
64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?可以给我一些贵公司比来的商品代价目次表或一些有关申明资料吗?
65 At what time can we work out a deal?我们甚么时分卡脖子生意?
66 I hope to conclude some business with you.我希看能与贵公司成立商业关系。
67 We also hope to expand our business with you.我们也希看与贵公司扩大年夜商业来往。
68 This is our common desire.
这是我们的共同愿看。
69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.我想你或许已体味到中国在对外商业中采纳了矫捷的政策。
70 I’ve read about it,but I’d like to know more about it.我已大白了一点儿,但我还想多体味一些。
71 Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。
72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.我希看能遵循以下的挨次提出我们的观点。
73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.起首我将简单申明我们商品的特
点。
74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.专利的环境会在申明竞争产品时一并提出。
75 Please proceed with your presentation.请开端你的简报。{119届广交会工作报告}.
76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.是的,我们对新系统很感欢愉爱好。
77 Has your company done any research in this field?请问贵公司对此范围做了任何研究吗?
78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.有,我们做了一些,可是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以供给应你们。
79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.如果您感欢愉爱好的话,我可以列表让你参考。
80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.在结束这个标题问题之前趁便一提,我希看能再提出一些观点。
81 I would like to ask you a favor.我可以提出一个要求吗?
82 Would you let me know your fax number?可以奉告我您的传真机号码吗?
83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?可以请你在明天之前答复吗?
84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?你能考虑接管我们的否决案吗?
85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激感动。
86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.我建议我们歇息一下喝杯咖啡。
87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.或许我们该当先谈论完B项议题。
88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.实际上,我们希看可以先内部会商B项议题。
89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?我可以提议歇息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?
90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.如果你对峙,我们会遵循你的要求。
文章来自: 外贸业务员() 详文参考:
96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.如果是我的话,不会将工夫华侈在这里。
97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?你可以答复我有关包管的标题问题吗?
98 I don’t know whether you care to answer right away.我不大白你是不是愿意立刻答复。
99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.我必需提出一些比较难堪的标题问题。
100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?抱愧,你可以反复方才所说的吗?
101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.请你尽可能放慢措辞速度。
102 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?你能详细申明你们的论据吗?{119届广交会工作报告}.{119届广交会工作报告}.
103 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.这会帮忙我体味你们的重点。
104 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.我们如果不体味你们对款编制的定见,便不克不及进一步检讨。
105 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.实际上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。
106 We really need more specific information about your technology.我们需要与贵公司手艺相干更专门的资讯。
107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn’t it?这个打算必需尽速进行。一个月的工夫该当够了吧?
108 I will try, but no promises.
我会尝尝看,可是不敢包管。
109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?我没听清晰你们的标题问题,你能反复一次吗?
2010-04-14 第107届广交会新闻发布会
2010-04-14 第107届广交会新闻发布会
时间:2010-04-23 16:53来源:口译网 作者:口译网 点击:1677次
第107届广交会新闻发布会
广交会新闻发言人、外贸中心副主任 陈朝仁
2010年4月14日 广州
Brief on the 107th Session of China Imort and Export Fair
Chen Chaoren
Spokesman of the Canton Fair
Deputy Director General of China Foreign Trade Centre
Guangzhou, April 14, 2010
新闻界的朋友们,女士们,先生们:
Friends from the Press, ladies and gentlemen,
上午好。欢迎大家前来参加第107届中国进出口商品交易会开幕新闻发布会。
Good morning! Welcome to the Press Conference for the Opening of the 107th session of China Import and Export Fair.
经过近半年的紧张筹备,第107届广交会各项工作已基本就绪,将于明天拉开帷幕。在上个月的19日、25日,我们分别在北京和广州举办了记者联谊会,向中央和广州地区的主要新闻媒体通报了本届广交会筹备工作的进展。从现在来看,世界经济形势复苏态势日渐明朗、参展企业信心不断增强、采购商应邀踊跃,各方面的反馈都肯定了我们当时对本届广交会较为乐观的判断。我们将按照“巩固、完善、提高”的工作思路,不负各方重望,积极发挥广交会“广交互利通天下”的优良传统,为巩固中国经济企稳回升势头,完成今年外贸“拓市场,调结构、促平衡”的目标作出应有的贡献。
After almost half a year of intense preparation, all preparatory work has been completed. The Fair will curtain up tomorrow. On March 19th and 25th, we held neworking events with the Press in Beijing and Guangzhou respectively, informing the main state and local media of the progress
of the Canton Fair preparations. Now there have been clear signs of world economic recovery, increasing confidence of exhibitors and active
pacitipation of buyers. These affirm our optimistic perspective of this session of the Canton Fair. In accordance with the principle of
"Consolidating, Perfecting and Enhancing the Canton Fair", we will live up to expectations of all parties, carry forward the Fair’s fine tradition of "benefiting friends from all over the world" and make contributions to keeping the momentum of the steady recovery of the Chinese economy and achieving the goal of "expanding the market, adjusting the structure and promoting the balance "of this year's foreign trade.
下面,我向各位朋友介绍第107届中国进出口商品交易会筹备的主要情况。
Now, please allow me to introduce the main preparation for the 107th session of the China Import and Export Fair.
一、总体展览格局保持稳定,展览规模创历史新高
Firstly, while the overall pattern of the exhibition keeps stable, the scale hits a historical high.
第107届广交会继续分三期举办,设标准展位56915个,比上届增加近1000个。展览总面积达到113万平方米。共有23359家境内外企业参展,比上一届增加1039家。企业参展规模和展览规模均创历史新高。
The 107th session of the Canton Fair will be held in 3 phase as usual. There will be 56,915 stands, nearly 1,000 more than last session. The total exhibition area will reach 1.13 million square meters. Compared to the last session, the number of exhibitors from home and abroad totals 23,359, increasing by 1,039. Both of the exhibition scale and the number of exhibitors hit a historical high.
出口展区情况:{119届广交会工作报告}.
National Pavilion:
出口展区继续分15个商品种类,设50个专业展区。本届出口展区展位数56302个,总展览面积为111.5万平方米。有22960家中国境内企业参展,比上一届增加1026家。其中第一期参展企业8241家,第二期参展企业6884家,第三期参展企业7835家。
Exhibits of the National Pavilion will be classified into 15 categories and shown into 50 specialized exhibition sections. There are 56,302 stands with a total exhibition area of 1.115 million sqm. 22,960 Chinese
exhibitors will pacitipate in the Fair, increased by 1,026 than the last session. Among them, 8,241 exhibitors will engage in Phase 1, 6,884 in Phase 2, 7,835 in Phase 3.
参展企业按企业类型分类,生产企业11936家,占52%;外贸企业8578家,占37%;工贸企业2238家,占10%;其他企业195家,占1%;科研院所13家。
The exhibitors will be classified by their business type. There are 11,936 manufacturers, 8,578 foreign trade enterprises, 2,238 industry and trade companies and 195 other companies, accounting for 52%, 37%, 10% and 1% respectively. There are also 13 research institutes.
按企业属性分类,私营企业14150家,占62%;三资企业4415家,占19%;国有企业2208家,占10%;集体企业351家,占2%;其他企业1836家,占8%。
By the nature of business, there are 14,150 private companies, 4,415 foreign-funded enterprises, 2,208 state-owned enterprises, 351
collective enterprises and 1,836 other enterprises, accounting for 62%, 19%, 10%, 2%, and 8% respectively.
广交会品牌展区是鼓励和引导企业转变外贸发展方式的重要示范平台。为进一步优化出口产品结构,推动外贸企业转型,本届广交会重新开展了品牌展区企业评审和品牌展位安排工作,并对品牌展区作适度扩容,设展位数10447个,占总展位的18.6%。共有1442家企业进入品牌展区,比上一届增加77家。
Brand Gallery of the Canton Fair serves as an important platform to encourage and lead the enterprises to change the mode of foreign trade development. To further optimize the structure of export products and promote the transformation of foreign trade enterprises, we will
re-launch the assessment of exhibitors and the arrangement of the Brand Gallery at this session. We make moderate expansion of the Brand Gallery. It accomodates 10,447 stands totally, taking up 18.6% of the total stands. There are 1,442 enterprises in the Gallery, 77 more than that of the last session.
进口展区情况:
International pavilion:
本届进口展区在招展和招商方面作了优化调整。招展方面,首次通过招展总代理进行全球招展,并严格审核企业资质;招商方面,把国内采购商邀请模式调整为以外贸中心直接定向邀请为主,进口展区参展企业提名邀请为辅。
There have been some adjustments in terms of exhibitor and buyer
recruitment for the International Pavilion this session. On recruiting exhibitors, China Foreign Trade Centre (CFTC) authorizes a general agent to recruit exhibitors worldwide for the first time and examines
paticipants’ qualifications strictly. On inviting buyers, the mode of domestic buyers' invitation is shifted to direct invitation by CFTC, and supplemented by nominated invitation by exhibitors of the International Pavilion.
本届进口展区继续设置在B区9.3和10.3展厅,展览面积维持在1.5万平方米,设标准展位613个。共有来自27个国家和地区的399家境外企业参展,其中包括4个最不发达国家的8家企业,共有8个国家和地区展团。本届进口展区依旧采取国别馆与产品区相结合的布展方式,以工业类为主、消费品类为辅,设机械设备、小型车辆及配件、电子信息及家电、五金工具、建材及厨卫设备、原材料、日用消费品、装饰品及礼品、食品及农产品等9个产品区。
The International Pavilion is in exhibitioon Hall 9.3 and 10.3 of Area B, with a total exhibition area of 15,000㎡, accommodating 613 standard stands. 399 enterprises from 27 countries and regions participated in the Inpernational Pavilion, including 8 enterprises from 4 least-developed countries. There are 8 national and regional exhibition sections. In this session, the International Pavilion still adopts the exhibition mode that features both industry specialization and national/regional exhibiton sections. The exhibits mainly focus on industrial goods, while supplemented by consumer goods. There are 9 sub-sections, namely,
machinery, vehicles& spare parts, electronics& household electrical appliances,hardware& tools, building materials and kitchen appliance, raw materials, daily products, home decorations, gifts and food& native produce.
参展企业数量排在前5名的国家和地区是:韩国142家,中国台湾61家,印度47家,土耳其36家,马来西亚32家。
The top 5 countries or regions with the biggest number of exhibitors are as follows: South Korea, with 142 exhibiting enterprises, Taiwan Provice,61, India,47, Turkey,36, and Malysia, 32.
按所属产品区,排在前5位的分别是:电子信息及家101家,日用消费品89家,建材及厨卫设备58家,五金工具45家,装饰品及礼品36家。
In terms of products, the top 5 industries are: electronics and IT products with 101 exhibitors, consumer goods,89, building and kitchen appliance, 58, hardware& tools, 45, home decoration and gifts, 36.
二、采购商邀请总量增加,与会采购商有望继续向好
Secondly, the total amount of buyer's invitation increased and buyer's attendance expected to be stronger continuously.
采购商数量和质量是广交会核心竞争力的体现。本届广交会加大邀请力度、扩大邀请范围,努力提高采购商质量,继续实行实名制邀请,邀请总量达86万户,比上届增长2%。本届通过广交会网站BEST平台申请邀请函的客户超过了1.1万户。
The quantity and quality of buyers reflects the Canton Fair's core competitiveness. We have further strenthened buyer invitation and expanded invitation range at this session. Efforts have been made to improve the quality of buyers and continue to adopt real name
invitation. 860,000 invitaions have been sent , 2% more compared to those of the last session. There are more than 11,000 customers applying for invitation through Buyer E-Service Tool on the Canton Fair official website.